When you become a NAMI member, you don’t stand alone. You join a network that provides invaluable information and mutual support to those in need. Your membership helps to ensure that life-saving information, support and education are available right here in Baltimore City and County.
As a NAMI member, you’ll receive the latest mental health updates, learn how to advocate in the community, and add your voice to the NAMI movement. Membership is at all three levels of NAMI – national, state, and local. Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to the NAMI Advocate magazine
- Receive NAMI Metropolitan Baltimore’s bi-annual newsletters
- Attend the National Convention , NAMI Maryland Annual Conference, and NAMI Metro Baltimore Annual Meeting at discounted rates
- Access to member-only content at www.nami.org
- Special members-only updates six times per year from NAMI Metro Baltimore
Membership categories and annual dues (effective July 2017)
- Household Membership (for family membesr living at the same address) -$60
- Individual Membership – $40
- Open Door Membership (for individuals who need the support NAMI offers but who are experiencing financial constraints) – $5
Please contact Administrative Coordinator, Suzie Brashler, for additional membership information or for assistant in joining NAMI.