As it becomes safe to hold in-person programming, NAMI Metropolitan Baltimore has resumed a few of its support groups at Sheppard Pratt and Christian Temple. We will continue to offer virtual support groups as well, on an alternating schedule.
We will follow all safety protocols set in place by both the Baltimore City and County Health Departments and our partners to ensure the safety of participants.
Click the support group of your interest to learn more and register!
Space is limited, so advance registration for in-person support groups is required.
- NAMI Connection Support Group: 1st & 3rd Saturdays 10:30am – 12:00pm @ Sheppard Pratt Conference Center
- NAMI Family Support Group: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 7pm – 8:30pm @ Sheppard Pratt Conference Center
- NAMI Family Support Group: 1st & 3rd Mondays 6:30pm – 8:00pm @ Christian Temple
- NAMI Connection Support Group: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays 6pm – 7:30pm
- Connection Support Group: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 6pm – 7:30pm (Young Adult)
- NAMI Connection Support Group: 2nd & 4th Saturdays 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Family Support Group: 1st & 3rd Thursdays 7pm – 8:30pm
If you have any questions, please reach out to our staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our HelpLine (Available Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) at (410) 435 – 2600.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Share this story