NAMI Ending the Silence is an hour-long, free presentation led by two leaders: one who shares an informative presentation with key statistics and facts on mental health conditions, and a young adult with a mental health condition who shares their journey of recovery.
Audience members can ask questions and gain understanding of an often-misunderstood topic. Through dialogue, we can help grow the movement to end stigma so people seek support, sooner.
NAMI Ending the Silence Will Teach You…
- Warning signs and symptoms
- How to reach out and support a student in distress
- Where to seek mental health support
- Healthy coping strategies
- Local mental health resources
- A young adult’s journey towards recovery
For questions, contact Volunteer and Outreach Manager Sarah Arndt at email@example.com or call our HelpLine at (410) 435-2600.
Share this story