NAMI Ending the Silence is an hour-long, free presentation led by two leaders: one who shares an informative presentation with key statistics and facts on mental health conditions, and a young adult with a mental health condition who shares their journey of recovery.
Audience members can ask questions and gain understanding of an often-misunderstood topic. Through dialogue, we can help grow the movement to end stigma so people seek support, sooner.
NAMI Ending the Silence Will Teach You…
- Warning signs and symptoms
- How to reach out and support a student in distress
- Where to seek mental health support
- Healthy coping strategies
- Local mental health resources
- A young adult’s journey towards recovery
Upcoming Presentations for Parents and Guardians
Click the presentation of your interest to RSVP on Zoom.
For questions, contact Volunteer and Outreach Manager Sarah Arndt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HelpLine at (410) 435-2600.
Share this story