From health care to the economy to criminal justice and more, mental health touches many of the issues that you might care about the most. When you choose which candidates to support, you #Vote4MentalHealth, whether you realize it or not.
Many people across the country are voting early this election. Are you one of them? If not, do you have a plan to #Vote4MentalHealth ?
Learn about your voting options and the information you need to vote here.
To help build your plan to vote in 2022, answer these questions:
- Are you registered to vote? Register or check your voter registration here.
- Are you able to vote early in your state? Or will you vote on Election Day, November 8?
- If you are voting by absentee ballot, have you requested your ballot? When will you send it back? Or will you return it at a drop box, if available?
- If you’re voting in person, will you vote early or on Election Day? Will you go in the morning, during the day, or after school or work?
- How will you get to your polling location? Do you need transportation? Can you help your friends, neighbors or family get to the polling location?
Election Day is November 8th! It’s important to make your plan to vote NOW to make sure your vote is counted. Thank you for your #Vote4MentalHealth!
Share this story